College Town with Sophistication and Style
A lively blend of small town urban and Silicon Valley appeal, this well-known Peninsula city, home to Stanford University, also hosts a growing list of major high-tech companies.
- Richly individual residential neighborhoods incorporate 30 parks, including a 1,400-acre preserve in the Santa Cruz mountains that is only open to Palo Alto residents
- Stanford Shopping Center and the vibrant downtown area offer retail, culinary, and cultural events that are a draw for the greater Bay Area
- Population of 58,598 with 26,048 households
- Top-ranked Palo Alto Unified schools
- Well-served by major highways, broad surface thoroughfares, and public transportation, making getting around rapid and easy