Vibrant Downtown and Community-oriented Businesses
Founded as a temperate summer retreat for San Francisco’s wealthy elite and home to the prestigious Sand Hill Road Venture Community, the city was named for its resemblance to the tree-studded meadows and gently rolling hills of Ireland.
- Just minutes from Stanford University and Stanford Shopping Center
- Vibrant downtown showcases independent bookstores and cinemas, boutique shops, plus a rich civic calendar of outdoor events year-round
- Population of 30,800 with 12,771 households
- Great schools include one of the highest-ranking high schools on the Peninsula
- Easy access to Highways 101 and 280 as well as the Dumbarton Bridge to the East Bay
Schools in Menlo Park