Some Tips for Sellers
On Sunday 4/27, the SF Chronicle ran a short piece on tips for sellers: SFGate Article that I thought was to the point and well done. See if you agree.
At the end of April we can report that:
1. Consumer Confidence continues to fall nationally Consumer Confidence Index – The Conference Board
2. The number of home sales in our market area is at the lowest level since 2001
3. Values however are holding steady because the quantity of homes for sale is also at a very low level (but rising in Menlo Park)
4. Interest rates are still extremely attractive, but likely to rise soon due to inflation worries
5. The Silicon Valley economy remains upbeat